Our IFFC is open to all graduates of our EFFC and is deigned to develop pilots further within the formation flying arena.
The IFFC includes;
Two full days training
- Four 1.3 hour flights in Yellow 1 and Yellow 2
- Buffet lunch on both days
- Certificate of Course Completion
- All training is conducted on a 2:2 basis for the whole course
The IFFC focuses on more dynamic formation flying elements;
Close streaming take off
- Turning Re-joins
- Flat Turning
- Turning at AoB greater than 30 degrees
- Pitching at greater than 15 degrees
- Introduction to tail chasing
- Formation looping (if requested)
Pilots wishing to book for the IFFC must have graduated through our EFFC first. We we are able to run both courses 'back to back' which enhances the learning experience.